I’m officially obsessed with summer now. Since yesterday, I’ve been on a quest to find and edit classic vintage images for your summer projects. I’m really lucky that so many awesome turn-of-the-century gardening catalogs and magazines featured vibrant illustrations of strawberries on their covers! With that being said, I grabbed my favorite free imaging editing tool, Pixlr, and went to work. I was able to create more vintage strawberry clipart by simply cutting up and editing these old antique gardening publications.
They’re ideal for DIY invitations, greeting cards, thank you notes, printed fabric, Etsy, and decoupage for old furniture. For more creative ideas, check out these strawberry-inspired projects!
- 1000+ Strawberry Craft Projects
- Strawberry Punch Art
- Sweet Summer Strawberry Crafts
- Printable Strawberry Crafts
- Walnut Shell Strawberry Ornaments
- Strawberry Basket Crafts
- 7 DIY Strawberry Inspired Projects
- Vintage Strawberry Chic Home Decor
- Vintage Strawberry Stamps and Embroidery